The perpetual student is going to be teaching a class next week.
On the same masters she did.
Points to note, of relevance when the jury's out and she's on tenterhooks:
1. She asked for this. Not in a mystic ask-the-universe kind of way. She took an appointment with the course supervisor and said: IWANTtoteachonthiscourse, please please please.
2. It is a masters course.
3. It is the first time she will teach.
4. She has gaps in her knowledge that you could drive a truck through.
5. Instead of filling these gaps, she is obsessing over the following:
- What to wear
- What colours should be on the powerpoint
- If skin looks simply awful on the day, will they think I'm more adolescent than they are?
- Does simply thinking in this way make me more adolescent than they are?