Wednesday 9 April 2008

Quotations Meme

I have just convinced myself that what I most need to do with the next five minutes is go here and circumscribe myself within five randomly picked quotes that best describe who I think I am. (As seen on Medusa's blog)

Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Never let the demands of tomorrow interfere with the pleasures and excitement of today.
-- Meredith Willson, The Music Man

She had an unequalled gift... of squeezing big mistakes into small opportunities.
-- Henry James

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
-- William Faulkner

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
A. A. Milne (1882 - 1956)

Mustdashhaveapostertododamnit!!

No comments: