Sunday 6 April 2008

Bulleted list of recent bullet holes.

  • He hates Monsoon Wedding.
  • He will probably hate India.
  • In fact, he will probably not want to even give it a try.
  • He hates poetry, art, painting. He thinks they are pretentious.
  • He does not believe in God or spirituality or the power of beauty (all synonymous in my head, but please don't ask me how I arrive at this stellar conclusion.)
  • He hates people. And coffee shops and expensive coffees.
  • Fashion, and inky skies after dusk and people-watching and wild dancing and noise and wildness. Saris the colour of sunsets and roses behind the ear. Colour and madness. All are lost on him.
Fuck why am I here, fuck fuck fuck fuck why am I here.

Fuck, I love this man? And he loves me?
  • Oh and don't get me started on some of the things that come out of his mouth:
- "I will not fight for it."
- "God, why do you need to be happy?"

Fuck fuck fuck.
Shot if I stay, shot if I don't.
Fuck fuck fuck

No comments: