Sunday 28 July 2013

This week has been intense.  A research conference, a number of 'developments' at home, a visit by the Man's parents, a 4 hour meeting with the Boss, and a day-trip to a nearby town yesterday.  This morning finds me anxious (no. outright panicked.) and headachy.

Oh. And I told my Mum yesterday that if she didn't want to hear what I had to say, she shouldn't ring me.  

On reflection, I think, cancel out the paragraph of things that I think were too intense, and let's just stick to that last sentence. Uttering it took a lot out of me. 

Now of course, I'm torn between putting my phone off and wanting to ring her and say it was all a huge mistake, and she can ring me any time she wants, for any reason, to say anything, and I will always listen.

The person who asked people to be kind because people are fighting a great battle was on to something.  Except I hope all people are not feeling the way I feel at the moment. If you are, here, have a hug. 

No comments: